Murasaki no Bara no Yume  - Glass no Kamen  * Il Grande Sogno di Maya * Anime, Manga, Drama, World e Fanwork

Le tavole - The old hana to yume unpublished part

« Older   Newer »
Bedjo
view post Posted on 18/12/2012, 03:38

I loved the old version, i think it was more suprised ^^v
Do you have any idea about the next chapter? i mean do you think that Masumi will married Shiori? and how about Maya, how will she past this part?
thank you :)

fixer-upper
view post Posted on 8/1/2014, 16:00

Nobody's been writing here for a while, but I've just got to read the old version (well, look at pictures is more like it). I think it's a shame Miuchi went with Ayumi's blindness arc in new version as well. I've always found it kinda forced.
SPOILER (click to view)
I'm dying to know what it was Masumi said to Maya when he's stormed into the studio with roses. And then to Ayumi.
I'm gonna learn some basic Japanese once school year is over.

Anyway, the thing is - thank you for sharing these scanlations. You're a goddess.

Ling Ling
view post Posted on 26/3/2016, 19:04

Rrr....
The old part of glass mask..
Is the same with the unpublished part?

view post Posted on 15/4/2020, 06:21

Group:

Hello! Thanks for sharing these! I’ve been trying to buy back issues of the magazine as I want to see how they differ from the book versions :) sadly I couldn’t get any so I was really excited to find this! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to download any of the links... are they no longer valid? Thank u for ur time :)

48 replies since 31/3/2010, 16:26   3736 views